Almond Brownie Blossoms
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted*
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Fill 12 paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- SPREAD each cupcake evenly with 1 teaspoon raspberry jam. Combine whipped topping, fudge topping and almond extract in small bowl. Whisk until thoroughly blended. Spoon 1 teaspoon fudge mixture into the center of each cupcake. Place one raspberry in the center of each cupcake, on top of fudge mixture. Insert almond slices into fudge mixture, in a circular pattern, to create a blossom design on top of each cupcake.
- TIP *To toast nuts: Place nuts in large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, shaking pan frequently, or until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from skillet immediately to prevent overbrowning.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 34g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.