Almond Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT almond butter, butter and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until creamy. Beat in egg. Add flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla and almond extract. Beat until smooth. Form balls using 1 tablespoon dough. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press 4 or 5 almond slices on top of each cookie.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on pan 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 30 cookies), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.