Apple Streusel Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup finely chopped, peeled apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT oil, sugar and eggs in bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well combined. Combine remaining cake ingredients except apples in small bowl. Add to oil mixture. Beat just until blended. Stir in apples. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- MIX together sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/9 of cake), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.