Apricot Walnut Strudel Bites
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Apricot Spreadable Fruit
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- BEAT butter and cream cheese together in medium bowl with electric mixer. Add 2 cups flour, one cup at a time, until mixture forms a ball. Flatten dough into disk. Wrap with plastic wrap. Chill 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl. Dust work surface with remaining 1/2 cup flour. Divide dough into 10 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 9-inch circle.
- SPREAD each circle with 2 tablespoons fruit spread, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture, 2 tablespoons raisins and 2 tablespoons walnuts. Roll filled circle into a log shape, seam side down and tuck ends under. Place strudels 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut each log into 8 pieces, about 1 inch wide. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Place in small paper baking cups to serve, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 strudel bite of 60), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.