Aqua Blue Seaside Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Aqua Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (1 lb.) bag red soft and chewy fish-shaped candy
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes, creating peaks by pulling knife away from surface. Sprinkle candy bits from frosting evenly over each cupcake. Arrange 3 to 4 fish-shaped candies on top of each cupcake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 34g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.