Banana Crumb Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Banana Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ripe medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
- COMBINE all crumb topping ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter.
- BAKE 8-inch pan 35 to 45 minutes or 9-inch pan 30 to 40 minutes, until center is puffed and set. Set on cooling rack at least 30 minutes to cool.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE quick bread mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/9 of cake), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 32g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.