Banana Split Oat Bran Pancakes
- Prep Time: 9 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar and sucralose blend for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 large egg
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping (optional), warmed according to package directions
- Whipped topping (optional)
- COMBINE oat bran, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in small bowl. Mash two ripe bananas; combine with milk and egg. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray surface with no-stick cooking spray. Pour scant 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto hot surface. Cook until bubbly; turn and cook remaining side until golden brown.
- COOK preserves in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 15 seconds or until melted. Stir. Serve pancakes topped with sliced bananas, drizzled strawberry preserves and hot fudge; dollop with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 21g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.