Banana Split Pancakes
- Prep Time: 9 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 medium bananas, divided
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping, warmed according to package directions
- Whipped topping (optional)
- STIR flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl until blended. Whisk egg, buttermilk and oil in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture all at once. Stir just until evenly moistened (batter should be lumpy). Thinly slice 1 banana; fold into batter.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Coat surface with no-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot surface. Cook about 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to pop on surface. Turn and cook until golden brown.
- MICROWAVE preserves in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Stir. Top pancakes with sliced bananas. Drizzle with warm preserves and hot fudge. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 21g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.