- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- Hot cooked buttered noodles
- CUT beef into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- MELT butter in large skillet. Add meat, mushrooms and onions. Cook and stir until brown.
- WHISK evaporated milk gradually into flour. Add to meat. Cook and stir until thickened. Serve over buttered noodles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 790mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 7g), Protein 42g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.