Blackberry Cream Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Position oven rack in middle of oven. Spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- RESERVE 1 cup dry cake mix. Set aside. Place remaining cake mix, 1 egg and 1/4 cup melted butter in large bowl. Blend 1 to 2 minutes with an electric mixer at low speed until well blended. Press in an even layer in prepared pan.
- MIX 3 eggs, sour cream, sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed until well blended. Add reserved cake mix. Beat until moistened and mixture is smooth.
- POUR over prepared crust. Using a spoon, stir jam until smooth and of spreading consistency. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. (Jam will settle and filling will puff up around it during baking.)
- BAKE 35 to 38 minutes or until filling is just set. Place on wire rack and cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.