Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup, or fruit dessert topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in nuts. Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Chill. Garnish with chocolate syrup. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 brownies), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.