Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 85 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 large eggs, divided
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 300°F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cheesecake), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.