Brownie Marshmallow Swirl
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 31 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- SPREAD marshmallow cream over brownies. Microwave frosting in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 10 to 20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle frosting over marshmallow cream. Swirl with knife to create marbling effect. Chill 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 34mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.