Buttery Triple Berry Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 32 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter until soft and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, beating until well blended. Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly. Fold in nuts.
- SPREAD half of batter evenly into prepared pan. Spread with preserves. Top with remaining batter dropped by spoonfuls.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.