Cafe Latte Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 whoopie pies
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 3/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 2 teaspoons water
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and marshmallow creme in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Dissolve coffee in water in small bowl. Stir into filling. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.
- TIP Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
OTHER VARIATIONS ON PILLSBURY WEBSITE:
- Marshmallow Whoopie Pies
- Maple-Bacon Whoopie Pies
- Raspberry Creme Whoopie Pies
- Salted Caramel Whoopie Pies
- Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.