Candy Bar Fudge
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 36 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (about 3.7-oz.) peanut caramel nougat chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Spray foil lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- MELT chocolate chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Or microwave chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- RESERVE 2 tablespoons chopped candy bars. Add frosting and remaining candy bars to melted chocolate; blend well. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy bars. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- REMOVE fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove fudge from foil. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 36), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.