Caramel Apple Bacon Bites
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 48 bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound cooked bacon, finely chopped, divided
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 48 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple wedges
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cake mix, shortening, water, egg and 1/2 cup bacon together in large bowl until combined. Press 1 1/2 teaspoons dough into bottom and sides of muffin cups.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes until edges begin to brown. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorator bag fitted with small star tip. Fill each bite with frosting. Garnish with remaining bacon and apple.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 bites), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.