Caramel Apple Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup quick rolled oats
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups baking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, oats, pecans, cinnamon and butter in large bowl until crumbly. Mix in apples. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Heat caramel topping in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle over baked crisp. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.