Caramel Apple Streusel Squares
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 70 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup cold butter, cut up
- 5 medium cooking apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 1/4 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 3/4 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- ARRANGE apples over partially baked crust. Mix sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup caramel topping until blended. Pour evenly over apples. Add walnuts to reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over apple layer.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool in pan on wire rack. Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream and remaining caramel topping.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 24), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.