Caramel Pecan Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Single Crust Classic Crisco® Pie Crust
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Roll out and place in 9-inch pie plate. Press to fit without stretching dough. Trim even with pie plate. Flute edges.
- BEAT eggs slightly with fork in medium bowl. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Stir in topping and butter until blended. Stir in pecan halves. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 32g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.