Chai Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup chai latte liquid concentrate
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, chai concentrate, oil, eggs and cardamom in large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- FROST cupcakes with coconut pecan frosting. Place topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut off small corner of bag. Drizzle topping over cupcakes. Sprinkle with pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.