Chicken Pizza Primavera
Janet Burns Virginia Beach, VA Bake-Off® Contest 41, 2004 Finalist
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Ready Time: 37 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 1 package (6 oz.) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup torn baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan or pizza stone with no-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Lightly spray dough with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle Asiago cheese and garlic salt over dough.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread ranch dressing over crust. Top with chicken, bell pepper, onion and spinach. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend and pizza seasoning over top.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/4 of pizza), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 1450mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 9g), Protein 33g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 40%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.