Choco-Toffee Sweet-Tooth Treats
Half cookie bar, half confection, these sweets are 100 percent perfection!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 to 5 dozen bars
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups almond brickle pieces, chopped chocolate covered toffee bars or chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Beat butter, brown sugar and baking soda in large bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and oats; mix well. Press 2/3 oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk and remaining vanilla. Spread evenly over oat mixture.
- STIR almond brickle pieces into remaining oat mixture. Dot over filling with spoon.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- TIP For triangle-shaped bar cookies, cut baked cookies into squares; cut each square diagonally to form triangles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.