Chocolate and Coconut Pecan Custard Pie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, beat frosting, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and 1/2 teaspoon salt with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into crust-lined plate. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown, top is puffed and center is almost set. Cover crust with foil during last half of baking, if necessary, to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 1 hour. Serve warm or cooled. Store covered in refrigerator.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 recipe), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 76g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 34g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.