Chocolate Crown Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup fluted pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- HEAT white baking chips and 1 tablespoon oil in small saucepan over very low heat until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In another saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon oil until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Drizzle cake with white chocolate, then with dark chocolate.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 26g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.