Chocolate Fantasy Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture. Firmly press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in small saucepan. Pour evenly over prepared crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool. Place frosting in resealable plastic bag. Knead until soft. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cooled bars. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.