Chocolate Fudge Surprise Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- BEAT cake mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup batter and stir in hot fudge topping until evenly blended. Put 2 tablespoons yellow batter in the bottom of each baking cup. Place 1 heaping teaspoon fudge batter in middle of each cupcake. Top with 1 tablespoon yellow batter, smoothing to cover fudge.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.