Chocolate Streusel Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg. Mix until well blended. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumbs evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and 3/4 cup chocolate chips in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- ADD 3/4 cup chocolate chips and nuts to reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle evenly over top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 121), Total Fat 13.5g (Saturated Fat 6.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 67mg, Total Carbohydrate 30.5g (Dietary Fiber 1.7g, Sugars 21.9g), Protein 3.4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 3%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 12%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.