Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 90 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 8 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Combine quick bread mix, water, oil, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup swirl mix (small clear packet) in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until well blended. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE bread from baking dish. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Place cubes back into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with raisins. Combine half-and-half, 1/4 cup caramel topping, 6 eggs and remaining swirl mix in large bowl. Whisk until well blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread cubes. Let rest 15 minutes.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Combine 3/4 cup caramel topping, glaze packet and cinnamon in small bowl. Serve over warm bread pudding.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 90g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 32g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.