- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 12 crepes
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE flour, sugar and salt in small bowl. Add milk, eggs and oil, stirring until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- SPRAY a 6-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray; heat skillet. Add 2 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet to make 6-inch crepe. Cook over moderate heat 30 to 60 seconds, or until bottom is light brown. Turn crepe over. Cook 30 to 45 seconds longer or until bottom is light brown. Cool on wire rack. Lightly spray skillet, if necessary. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 crepe), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.