Crescent Moon Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly in prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE vanilla frosting in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip tops of cupcakes into frosting. Let stand until set. Make a crescent moon shape with orange frosting. Garnish with decorator sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 26g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.