Crunchy Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE oats, sugar and flour in medium bowl. Add butter and 2 tablespoons egg substitute; mix well. Press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, 1/2 cup egg substitute, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until center is just set. Cool completely on wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 41g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.