Crunchy Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE oats, sugar and flour in medium bowl. Add butter and 2 tablespoons egg substitute; mix well. Press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, 1/2 cup egg substitute, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until center is just set. Cool completely on wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 41g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.