Easy Fruit Cobbler
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry, apple, blueberry or peach pie filling
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- SPREAD pie filling on bottom of prepared pan. Mix together cake mix, melted butter, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over pie filling.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes, or until light golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.