- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 6 Dozen
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Shredded coconut, chocolate sprinkles, ground nuts, cocoa powder
- MELT chocolate chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in orange extract and frosting; blend well. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- PLACE each coating in its own pie pan. Scoop mixture into 1-inch balls; drop onto coating (mixture will be sticky). Roll to coat. Place in foil candy cups, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 truffle of 72), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.