- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 90 min
- Ready Time: 720 min
- Yield: 36 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (16.6 oz.) packages Pillsbury™ Date Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups candied cherries, halved
- 1 cup cut-up candied pineapple
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Apple Jelly
- OR Smucker's® Red Raspberry Syrup
- Additional cherries and pecans (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan with baking spray with flour.
- WHISK water, oil and eggs in extra-large bowl until blended. Add quick bread mix. Stir until evenly moistened. Stir in pecans, raisins, cherries and pineapple. Spoon into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour longer or until completely cooled.
- WRAP tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Chill at least 8 hours. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months.
- HEAT jelly or syrup in microwave on HIGH 10 to 20 seconds or until melted and smooth. Brush over fruitcake. Garnish with additional cherries and pecans, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/36 of cake), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.