- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 27 min
- Yield: 15 scones
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 large egg, beaten (optional)
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1 egg, milk and mincemeat; mix well.
- KNEAD dough lightly 10 times on floured surface. Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 2-inch circles.
- PLACE 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. For a more golden color, brush with beaten egg, if desired.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 15 scones), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.