Fudgy Pretzel Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped salted pretzel twists, divided
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1 cup pretzels. Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- STIR peanuts, caramel topping and remaining 1 1/2 cups pretzels in small bowl just until coated. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- PLACE frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Starting in one corner of pan, drizzle evenly in a left to right sweeping motion, ending at opposite corner of pan. Chill 5 minutes or until frosting is set. Serve immediately.
- TIP Best when served the same day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 22g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.