Funfetti® Banana Brownie Split
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sliced bananas
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Reserve candy bits for garnish.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and eggs. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes. Cool completely. Freeze 30 minutes for easier handling.
- REMOVE brownies from pan using edges of foil. Peel foil from brownies. Cut out brownie shapes with 2-inch cookie cutters.
- SERVE brownie shapes in individual bowls with ice cream and bananas. Warm fudge topping according to package directions and drizzle over brownies. Sprinkle with reserved candy bits. Top with cherries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 49g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.