Gluten Free* Homestyle White Bread
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 slices
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons quick rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8x4-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, yeast and salt in large bowl. Beat in milk with electric mixer on MEDIUM speed until combined. Add eggs and butter. Beat 2 minutes until smooth. Cover. Let rest in warm place 10 minutes.
- STIR dough. Place in prepared pan. Cover and let rise 30 minutes. Bake 40 to 42 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 16 slices), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.