Ice Cream n' Candy Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 (18.25 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package milk chocolate toffee bits, divided
- OR 4 of your favorite candy bars, roughly crushed or chopped
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 milk chocolate covered toffee bars, roughly crushed or chopped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat two 9-inch cake pans with no-stick cooking spray with flour.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using the oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits. Pour into prepared pans. Bake according to package directions. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- LINE 9-inch round cake pan with foil. Combine ice cream and remaining milk chocolate toffee bits in large bowl until well blended. Spoon half the ice cream mixture into prepared pan. Spread hot fudge topping evenly over ice cream mixture. Spread remaining ice cream mixture over hot fudge. Freeze until firm.
- PLACE one cooled cake layer on large plate. Remove ice cream layer from pan. Peel off foil. Place ice cream layer on top of cake. Top with second cooled cake layer. Frost sides and top with whipped topping. Garnish with broken and crushed candy bars on top. Freeze 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Allow to soften slightly before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 760 (Calories from Fat 340), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 580mg, Total Carbohydrate 98g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 77g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.