Jammy Fantasia Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- OR 1 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwoods Blueberry Preserves
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 tsp. milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 3⁄4 cups of mixture. Set aside.
- DRIZZLE water over remaining crumbs. Toss to mix. Press firmly into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spread preserves over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Pat gently.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- COMBINE powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir well. Drizzle over top. Cut into triangles or 2 x 1 1/2-inch bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.