Key Lime Filled Strawberries
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 48 strawberries
- 48 large strawberries
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- REMOVE stems from strawberries. Hollow out centers using sharp pairing knife. Cut bottom tip off strawberries. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with small round tip. Fill each strawberry with frosting.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- DRIZZLE chocolate mixture over each strawberry. Top with decorator sprinkles, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 strawberries), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.