Key Lime Tartlets with Blueberries
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 tarts
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Key Lime Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 24 muffin cups with baking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, almonds and butter in large bowl with fork until evenly moistened. Use 1 rounded tablespoon of dough to press into each muffin cup on bottom and about 1/3 up the sides.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT frosting, cream cheese and sour cream in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup. Combine reserved filling with whipped topping in small bowl. Place in corner of 1-quart resealable bag.
- FILL tarts with 1 rounded tablespoon of remaining filling. Top with blueberries. Cut small corner off bag with topping. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon on top of each tart. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill 2 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tartlet of 24), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.