- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or more to taste
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a large bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add meat. Mix until well blended. Shape into eighteen 2-inch meatballs
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs. Brown on all sides. Reduce heat to low. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove meatballs from skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add mushrooms. Cook and stir 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in flour and ketchup until blended. Gradually stir in broth. Add soup mix. Return to heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream. Return meatballs to skillet. Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally, but do not bring to a boil. Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 950mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g), Protein 23g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.