Mini Tropical Fruit Cookie Pizzas
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 pizzas
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Key Lime Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwis, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Divide dough into 24 equal balls. Place on baking sheet. Press into 2-inch circles.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Stir frosting and yogurt in medium bowl until smooth.
- SPREAD yogurt mixture over each cookie. Top with granola, oranges and kiwi.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cookies), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.