Multigrain Belgian Waffles
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: Six waffles
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Canola Oil and Omega-3 DHA
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- Smucker's® Cider Apple Butter
- Fresh fruit
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, flax seed and cinnamon in medium bowl. Whisk eggs in large bowl. Add milk and oil. Whisk until blended. Stir in flour mixture, oats and almonds until evenly moistened. Let set for 8 minutes, then stir again.
- COAT Belgian waffle maker with no-stick cooking spray. Heat on medium. Pour 3/4 cup batter evenly onto hot surface. Bake 4 to 5 minutes. Serve with syrup, preserves, apple butter or fresh fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (6), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 740mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 14g), Protein 19g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 35%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.