Paprika Chicken Baked Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 75 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 4
- 4 (8 to 9 oz.) baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Rub potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- BAKE potatoes 65 to 70 minutes or until fork tender. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- HEAT shortening in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions. Cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic, flour and paprika. Cook 1 minute, stirring contantly. Whisk in chicken broth until smooth. Stir in chicken and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over baked potatoes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 potato), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 960mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 5g), Protein 29g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 8%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.