Peach Melba Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 200 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- OR Frozen dry pack peaches, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- PREPARE recipe for double crust pie, using a 9-inch pie plate. Roll out dough for bottom crust and place in pie plate according to recipe directions. Do not bake.
- COMBINE peach slices, raspberries and almond extract in medium bowl; set aside. Stir together sugar, flour, and cinnamon in small bowl until mixed. Add to fruit; stir to coat.
- TRANSFER fruit filling to unbaked crust; dot with butter.
- ROLL out dough for top crust, place onto filled pie and finish edges according to pie crust recipe directions. Cut slits in top crust or prick with fork to vent steam. Brush top crust with milk; sprinkle with sugar.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes, or until crust is nicely browned. Cover edge with foil, if necessary, to prevent overbrowning. Cool to room temperature before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 77g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 44g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.