Pecan Pie Brownies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Add brown sugar and 2 eggs; mix well. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pecans.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread in prepared pan. Spoon topping evenly over brownie batter.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.