Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 16 pancakes
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Canola Oil and Omega-3 DHA
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- WHISK flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- SPRAY a large nonstick griddle or skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- POUR batter by scant 1/3 cupfuls into skillet, working in batches. Cook until bubbles form on surface of pancakes and bottoms are lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying skillet with no-stick cooking spray between batches as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pancake), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.