Quick and Easy Salmon Burgers
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (15 to 16 oz.) can pink salmon
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- Tartar sauce, Tomato Slices, Lettuce
- 6 sandwich buns
- DRAIN salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Combine salmon, egg and onion in medium bowl. Stir in flour. Combine baking powder with reserved liquid. Stir into salmon mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- FORM into 6 patties. Heat oil in shallow skillet. Fry patties about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce, tomato slice and lettuce on sandwich bun.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 4 sandwiches), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 350), Total Fat 40g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 135mg, Sodium 990mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 6g), Protein 31g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 45%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.